Friday 1 June 2018

Cross Country

I am starting to slow down and now I am picking up the pace. As I go past people are cheering in the crowd, people are playing before their race and I see green and blue t shirts along the white fence. My legs are racing then they are suddenly hurting and I’m slowing down right before a hill. My heart is racing and my legs are aching. Before we start to race I am very nervous  because it is my first cross country race. Suddenly a lady started to say the years 4 girls are about to race. As I am going past I see lots of road marks to show where we need to go. Just before I was half way through the track I saw people finishing the race. Next year I want to get 6th place because I came last place this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, Violet here. I like how you described what you were doing,seeing and hearing and I hope you come 1st place next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, Amelia here. I think you did a good job describing your cross country race. I think you could do a bit more writing on your race.I hope you come 6th place next year. I came 7th.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.