Sunday 5 January 2020

Netball


For the second activity I had to do today was where I had to write what my favourite game was and
how to play it. My favourite game is netball and how you play is one person on your team will be
centre easy 2 people will be attack  and another 2 people will be defence. What the defence does is
they stop the people who are on attack from getting the ball into the hoop, what attacks does is they try
to get the ball into the hoop in school their team appoint and centre starts the game  and tries to pass
the ball to one of the people who so the attack can get the ball in the hoop.   

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hannah,

    Thank so much for elaborating on your favourite game. Netball is a great sport! I am glad that you enjoy playing it. What position do you like to play?

    Do you think Netball is a difficult sport to play?

    I think you have explained the rules pretty well, do you think you would enjoy teaching others to play the game? Maybe you could try being a netball coach when you're older :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beren. Thanks for commenting I don't think that netball is hard to play and I like to play a tack. From Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.