Saturday 28 December 2019

Groups

Another thing I had to do was write two or more facts about each group. We had to pick two groups. The two groups I picked was Inuit and Aboriginal Australians. Two things I learnt about the  Aboriginal Australians are that Aboriginal Australians are the oldest population living outside Africa and there are 250 distinct language groups spread throughout Australia. In the Inuit group their population lives in 51 communities spread across Inuit Nunangat and their people harvest country foods such as seal, narwhal and caribou to feed our families and communities. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah

    My name is Caitlyn and over the summer I'll be commenting and reading your work on your blog as part of the Summer Learning Journey.

    Good job with this post. I like the facts You have written about. Can you name any of the distinct languages? Maybe You could google or research about it?

    Keep up the great work Hannah and I look forward to reading more of Your work!,

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlyn. Thanks for commenting on my blog. From Hannah

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah,

    Thank you for sharing those facts with me I learnt a lot from this post. Next time is would be good if you could show me some of your digital skills when presenting this information and adding pictures might be good too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Regards,

    Mrs B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Bailey. Thanks for the feed back and I will add some pictures and shoe some of my digital sills. From Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.